Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stress =(

This recently i less update my blog. It because of i got a bit busy with study *oh~ sound like very hardworking* actually that is true. Cause our FINAL EXAM is COMING SOON. On after two weeks, i will start my exam on 17/8 and will end it on 24/8. Hopefully i can passed all the exam * that's why i being study hard now =P* some more, i less meet my secondary school friend, really sorry bout that. Every times you guys date me and you been rejected, so sorry. But after my final, that times officially i will find you all =D JUST WAIT FOR IT.

A lot of thing i need to done, sometimes i feel it very stress, but nobody will care what i bother about. On this two weeks i wont go back to my own home. *how sad ='( * because for this week, i have to work and another week is i will going for a trip * even exam is coming, but still going to play arh. aiyoh * this just for take a rest. Because after the trip i will started to study and won't blog, facebook and twitter anymore. That time all of you will saw i am disappear for among 2weeks. Now i would like to told you all if got anything, please straight contact me *for those who have my number*

Yesterday, today, tomorrow. What will going to, i won't know and you will same as me. So i will done what i needed to done and what suppose i need to do i will do now, won't waste my times anymore *but now i am wasting my time to blog, ishhh ~ just for few minutes only. TAKE A REST* This thursday is going to present, got bit nervous.

My blog still is my blog, never changing the style, but now is times to CHANGE. =) * is such a long time i didn't change my blog style, almost keep it for half years ady. BORING LA* Okay that all for this day. Is times to change my blog. TeeHee !!!



♥ Cathrine
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and 
an unforgettable love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment